This site offers journalism job information for entry-level or early career jobs in London. Links to recruitment agencies, job postings and other related info are posted below.

  • Companies - magazines, newspapers and other specific firms
  • Recruitment Agencies - people who are paid to fill positions
  • Listings - think Guardian jobs, Monster, that sort of thing
    • Also see: Freelance Internships Graduate Schemes

      Tip: Hold down the shift key when clicking to make links open in a new window.

      Journalism Jobs - August 23

      On Gumtree, the publishers of Asian Woman need a deputy editor for a new launch.

      Craigslist has an advert from a US finance magazine, looking for a freelance correspondent ($.75 to $1 a word).

      The Careers Group has a posting for a Mandarin translator for a tv documentary.

      Guardian has a job posting for a part-time web editor at the Horniman Museum (£24k pro rata).

      Recruiters PFJ have advertised on Press Gazette for a reporter on a B2B property magazine (£22-25k).

      Slow day today... Don't forget to check the archives for jobs from the past few weeks...

      2 comments:

      Anonymous said...

      Just wanted to say that I check your blog everyday for jobs, and although it's not my dream job in the industry, I've recently been offered a position that I found advertised on your site, so I'm extremely grateful. I will of course keep checking for my next career move, and have recommended the site to all my journo graduate friends, thanks again, good luck with your house-hunting!

      Nicole said...

      That's great! Congratulations! You are -- as far as I know -- the first person to get a job via this site...