This site offers journalism job information for entry-level or early career jobs in London. Links to recruitment agencies, job postings and other related info are posted below.

  • Companies - magazines, newspapers and other specific firms
  • Recruitment Agencies - people who are paid to fill positions
  • Listings - think Guardian jobs, Monster, that sort of thing
    • Also see: Freelance Internships Graduate Schemes

      Tip: Hold down the shift key when clicking to make links open in a new window.

      Aw, you're welcome.

      Got a job thru this site and want to say thank you? Just look at your comp screen, and loudly but clearly say: "Thank you, Nicole." It'll get thru the internet, I swear.

      Okay, or you could drop me an email or leave a comment -- everyone else would love to hear about your success, too.

      Another nice way to say thanks would be to post a link to this site from your own or to email it to everyone you know. I'm a whore for hits, what can I say?

      Alternatively -- and I really do discourage this, but some of you have been nagging me for a better thanking-outlet -- you can send me some cash via paypal (just sign in to your account and email it to jjobslondon [at] hotmail [dot] com). It'll all go toward financing a proper domain for this site thereby letting me move off of blogger onto something shinier, as I'm too broke to do that at the moment.

      2 comments:

      parusha said...

      This website is amazing! Exactly what I need. I'm in Cape Town, South Africa and am returning to London next year and have been looking for exactly this sort of website!

      Parusha

      Anonymous said...

      This really is a very useful site. Top work! Thanks