This site offers journalism job information for entry-level or early career jobs in London. Links to recruitment agencies, job postings and other related info are posted below.

  • Companies - magazines, newspapers and other specific firms
  • Recruitment Agencies - people who are paid to fill positions
  • Listings - think Guardian jobs, Monster, that sort of thing
    • Also see: Freelance Internships Graduate Schemes

      Tip: Hold down the shift key when clicking to make links open in a new window.

      Site Update

      ... so I clearly haven't updated this in, uh, two weeks. This is for two reasons:

      1. I've been busy.
      2. I'm working on a bit of an upgrade/redesign/whatever to make my job easier.

      I promise two things:

      1. I'll post a big pile o' jobby goodness tonight, just to make the last two weeks up to y'all.
      2. This site will be more functional/easier for me and prettier for you... soon. Depends how sunny it is this weekend.

      Thanks for all the kind words, and don't worry, I haven't abandoned you yet...

      2 comments:

      Anonymous said...

      hooray!

      Anonymous said...

      NIcole, dont worry, you doing a great job, thanks for that.