This site offers journalism job information for entry-level or early career jobs in London. Links to recruitment agencies, job postings and other related info are posted below.

  • Companies - magazines, newspapers and other specific firms
  • Recruitment Agencies - people who are paid to fill positions
  • Listings - think Guardian jobs, Monster, that sort of thing
    • Also see: Freelance Internships Graduate Schemes

      Tip: Hold down the shift key when clicking to make links open in a new window.

      Back next week!

      So I thought I better post on here, as some of you seem to be worried I'm dead. (I'm not.) The past two-ish months I've been too busy/sick/drunk/Christmased to have time to update this, or even to respond to the very kind comments/emails/facebookings I've had in response to my lack of posts. (Sorry, that was rather rude of me, but things have been really ridiculous.)

      Either way, I'll be back at it in the new year, which is like, next week. Crazy, eh?

      So Happy New Year, and I'll find y'all jobs next week, m'kay?

      - Nicole

      1 comment:

      GirishLaikhra said...

      This is an awsome article. Very basic but extermely effective movements to build a great body.
      ------
      Girish
      ------
      administration jobs in london--administration jobs in london